This oolong has the perfect balance between the silky nature of black tea and the freshness of green tea with some floral hints in it. The slight astringent aftertaste is just the attitude of Miss Ohh Long that she shows from time to time.
The smell is sweet and fruity with a spicy kick in it.
Type: Oolong tea
Plantation: Mandikori Estate
Harvest: Spring 2020
Package: 50 g
Price per cup: 0,30 EUR and that's with just one steep ;)
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
Delivery times and rates:
- International shipping: 15 EUR, delivery time 10-12 days
- European Union (excluding Baltic states) - 8,50 EUR; delivery time 5-7 days
- Estonia - 3 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
- Latvia - 6 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Lithuania - 7 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Georgia - 2,50 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
For orders over 50 Euros, the shipping is for free!