Breakfast Jazz is a bolder version of the Smooth Jazz. It has a nice roasted taste, accompanied by some notes of sourdough bread and a dash of fruits. It's a perfect companion for some slower mornings when you have time to embrace the taste and enjoy some nice music together with it.
While being a stronger version in our selection, it is still a soft and mild black tea on the global scale. As Georgian black teas do not get the strong tannins as some others do.
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. In addition to harvesting from Renegade plantations, we also cooperate with some nearby farmers. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
Delivery times and rates:
- International shipping: 15 EUR, delivery time 10-12 days
- European Union (excluding Baltic states) - 7,80 EUR; delivery time 5-7 days
- Estonia - 2,80 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
- Latvia - 5,20 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Lithuania - 6,7 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
For orders over 50 Euros the shipping is for free!