Afraid of black teas? Let us change your mind! Here's a collection for you to get started with Georgian black teas - teas that are known for their sweet and fruity taste. Let us know which one is your favourite, so we can guide you further in the world of Renegade black teas.
The set contains:
- Renegade Black 30 g - a medium-bodied black tea with the traditional mild, sweet and fruity tastes of Georgian teas.
- Georgian Breakfast 30 g - a bit stronger black tea that is great for breakfast, a lot of fruits accompanied by the taste of freshly baked sourdough bread.
- Spring Sting 25 g - don't be frightened by the name, it doesn't sting! It is one of the very first teas of 2019. The taste combines sweet notes of melons with a dash of orange peels and lemons.
That's about 34 cups of tea! 0,32 EUR per cup!
PS! Please mark in the comments if the set goes as a gift!
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. In addition to harvesting from Renegade plantations, we also cooperate with some nearby farmers. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
Delivery times and rates:
- International shipping: 15 EUR, delivery time 10-12 days
- European Union (excluding Baltic states) - 7,80 EUR; delivery time 5-7 days
- Estonia - 2,80 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
- Latvia - 5,20 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Lithuania - 6,7 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
For orders over 50 Euros the shipping is for free!