A collection of our best teas of 2019! There was a lot of testing this year, from very lightly oxidized black teas to bold oolongs, from fresh white teas to full-bodied blacks. This collection has only the best of 2019. Eight teas, altogether 375 g. PS! Price includes worldwide shipping!
The set includes:
3 black teas:
- Smooth Jazz - a perfect example of a typical Georgian black tea - sweet, fruity and smooth.
- Berry Breeze - A very lightly oxidized spring black tea. It has a soft and smooth taste where you can feel hints of berries, there are no sharp edges.
- Evening Lilac - Evening Lilac is a very special tea in our selection - black tea full of the taste of lilacs. something that we weren't able to make after the first batch. Only available for the first orders.
2 oolong teas:
- Lazy Morning - our own favourite from this year. A very aromatic oolong with the smell and taste of jasmine and lilacs.
- Winter Remedy - an oolong with a nice roasted taste, something that we didn't really know how to make, but finally kind of accidentally achieved it.
2 green teas:
- Tulip Garden - the spring version of Sunset Garden. It has a grassy, vegetal taste with hints of flowers. The most balanced green tea in our selection.
- Green Velvet - a very soft and smooth green tea, doesn't get bitter even if you forget it to the pot for too long.
1 white tea:
- Cold Spring - a fresh and light white tea with very little astringency and a sweet citrus aftertaste.
PS! Please mark in the comments if the set goes as a gift!
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. In addition to harvesting from Renegade plantations, we also cooperate with some nearby farmers. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.