The Smooth Jazz's recipe has developed over time together with new jazz tunes. We believe that this year's batches are something really special. We're not really into fancy tea descriptions as they often seem to be unrealistic, but this tea really smells like ripe strawberries... We're not kidding. Also, the taste has the flavour of ripe berries and fruits and a lot of sweetness. You really need to taste it to understand it. And if you don't feel those tastes, let us know, maybe we have gone crazy with all those tea tastings!
Watch what tea master Tomas has to say about this tea:
Price per cup: 0,48 EUR and that's with just one steep!
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
-International shipping - FedEx - delivery time 4-7 business days.
-International shipping - National Post - delivery time 10-20 business days.*
-European Union - FedEx - delivery time 3-5 business days.
-European Union - National Post - delivery time 7-10 business days.*
-Estonia - Omniva or SmartPost parcel locker - delivery time 2-3 business days.
-Latvia - DPD parcel locker - delivery time 3-4 business days.
-Lithuania - Omniva parcel locker - delivery time 2-3 business days.
-Finland - SmartPost parcel locker - delivery time 3-4 business days.
-Georgia - Georgian Post - delivery time 2-3 business days.
NB! The exact delivery rate will be calculated in the shopping cart according to the exact delivery zone and the size of the delivery.
*Delivery time can be longer due to the COVID-19 impact on the postal services around the world.
For orders over 60 Euros, the shipping is for free!
The owner of the online store www.renegadetea.com (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider) is OÜ Renegade Tea Artisans (registry code 14365627), located at Lodjapuu tee 8-1, Karla küla, Rae vald, Estonia.
1. Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods made via the online store.
- The prices of products are indicated next to the products. All prices are in Euros and with 20% VAT, as the Service provider is VAT liable: EE102069004.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the used prices at any time. If a user has placed an order in the online store and has paid for it, then the Service
- Provider is obligated to deliver the products to the Purchaser with the prices valid at the moment the order was placed.
- A fee for shipping is added to the price. Purchases over 40 Euros will be shipped for free worldwide.
- The shipping cost depends on the location of the Purchaser and the shipping method.2. Placing an order
- To order the desired products need to be added to the shopping basket. The Purchaser must fill in all of the required fields (first name, last name, e-mail, phone number, delivery address, postal code) and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The shipping cost will be then displayed.
- It is possible to pay for the purchases with Paypal or via Maksekeskus with a credit card or through a bank link. It is also possible to pay with a bank transfer. In order to pay with a bank transfer Purchaser must contact Service Provider before hand.
- The contract enters into force when the payable amount is transferred to the bank account of the Service Provider.
- If the Service Provider cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the Purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
- Purchaser agrees to provide current, complete and accurate information (shipping address, contact information etc.) for all purchases made via the online store.3. Shipment
- The Purchaser bears that the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- Goods are shipped to the following countries:
- Estonia, Georgia 2-3 business days;
- Finland 3-4 business days;
- Latvia, Lithuania 3-4 business days;
- Countries in the EU 7-10 business days;
- Countries outside the EU 10-20 business days.
- During holidays the shipping times may vary.
- The shipment will be delivered by DHL, Itella SmartPost, DPD or Omniva ( AS Eesti Post) and its relevant partners.
- The relevant shipping choice should be made at the checkout.
- In case of time-sensitive shipments, please contact the Service Provider directly.
- In Exceptional cases, the Service Provider has the right to ship goods within up to 45 calendar days.4. Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract made with the Service Provider within 30 calendar days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the Purchaser is a legal person.- To exercise the 30-day right of withdrawal, the Purchaser must not use the ordered goods in any way other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods in the same way it would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store. The goods must also be in the original packaging.
- If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, the Service Provider has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods.
- To return the goods, the Purchaser must write to the e-mail address email@example.com within 30 calendar days of receiving the goods.- The Purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
- The Purchaser must return the goods within 30 calendar days from the submission of the letter or submit evidence that the goods have been handed over to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the Service Provider shall return all the payments received from the Purchaser based on the contract, but no later than after 14 calendar days. The money is returned to the same account, which was used for paying for the product.
- The Service Provider has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the Purchaser has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
- If the Purchaser has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of shipment offered by the online store, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
- The Service Provider has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the Purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, re-sellers or distributors.
5. Defective goods
- The Service Provider is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a Purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the goods to the Purchaser. Within the first six months of delivery, it is assumed that the defect was present at the time of delivery. It is the Service Provider’s responsibility to prove otherwise.
- The Purchaser has the right to turn to the Service Provider within two months of the occurrence of a defect by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any defects arising after delivering the goods to the Purchaser.- If goods bought from the online store have defects for which the Service Provider is responsible for, the Service Provider will replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be replaced, the Service Provider shall return to the Purchaser all of the payments involved in the contract of sale.
- The Service Provider will respond to the consumer ́s complaint in a written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 14 days.
6. Direct Marketing and processing of personal data
- The Service Provider only uses the personal data entered by the Purchaser (including name, phone number, address, e-mail and bank details) for processing the order and sending goods to the purchaser.
- The Service Provider is the controller of personal data of this online store.
- The Service Provider forwards personal data to the transport service provider in order to deliver the goods.- The Service Provider forwards peronal data to Paypal and Maksekeskus in order to make the payment.
- The Service Provider sends newsletters and offers to the Purchaser's e-mail address only if the Purchaser has expressed their wish to receive them by entering their e- mail address on the website and indicating their desire to receive direct mail.
- The Purchaser is able to opt out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting the Service Provider know via e-mail at email@example.com or by following the instructions in an e-mail containing an offer.
7. Settlement of disputes
- All complaints made by Purchaser regarding the Service Provider must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the Purchaser and the Service Provider are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the Purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The procedural rules can be viewed and a complaint can be submitted on the Consumer Dispute Committee’s webpage. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between the Purchaser and the Service Provider. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the Purchaser.
- Purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.