Silky, sweet, fruity and smooth tastes - Georgian black tea in its true essence. This set of black teas includes two variations of this classic, both representing the beauty of Georgian black tea in the best way possible.
This set is available for pre-sale only, estimated shipping time is second half of June 2020!
The set includes:
- 2x50g of Berry Breeze - very lightly oxidized spring black tea. It has a soft and smooth taste where you can feel hints of berries - red currant, raspberries and hibiscus. A fresh and fruity black tea, no sharp edges. This tea reminds us of those summers at the homestead, with an infusion made of raspberry and hibiscus. Beverage as sweet as those memories that from time to time sneak into your mind with a summer breeze...
2x50g of ??? - no, this is not a typo. The question marks are there because we just don’t know the name of this tea yet. We aim to make this tea a fully oxidized black tea. While it will be a stronger version in our selection, it will still be a soft and mild black tea on a global scale.
Altogether 200 g - that’s about 65 cups of tea! And that’s just for one steep ;)
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. In addition to harvesting from Renegade plantations, we also cooperate with some nearby farmers. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
Delivery times and rates:
- International shipping: 15 EUR, delivery time 10-12 days
- European Union (excluding Baltic states) - 7,80 EUR; delivery time 5-7 days
- Estonia - 2,80 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
- Latvia - 5,20 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Lithuania - 6,7 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
For orders over 50 Euros the shipping is for free!