Viridi Veritas which means “green truth” in Latin, deserves its name fully. It took us some time but we finally managed to make a green tea that actually looks green as well! The taste is fresh and silky-smooth, leaving a slightly tingly feeling on your tongue.
The tea has a yellowish-greenish colour and a fresh vegetal aroma.
Type: Green tea
Plantation: Renegade Estate
Harvest: Spring 2020
Package: 30 g
Price per cup: 0,46 EUR and that's with just one steep ;)
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
Delivery times and rates:
- International shipping: 15 EUR, delivery time 10-12 days
- European Union (excluding Baltic states) - 8,50 EUR; delivery time 5-7 days
- Estonia - 3 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
- Latvia - 6 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Lithuania - 7 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Georgia - 2,50 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
For orders over 50 Euros the shipping is for free!