Legendary Tea Master Bootcamp - booking fee
There are a number of possible reasons why you would want to participate in our Legendary Tea Master Bootcamp.
Maybe you are a regular tea drinker who'd like to understand what happens behind the scenes and how tea really gets to your cup? Perhaps you want to see how both green and black teas are made from the same plant and how the leaves get their flavour, shape and taste? Or maybe you just want to make a special gift to your tea-loving friends - tea that you made yourself.
WHAT IS THE LEGENDARY TEA MASTER BOOTCAMP?
Legendary Tea Master Bootcamp is a tailor-made tea-making workshop for individuals and small groups who want to deep-dive into tea making, experience the life of the tea master, and make their own favourite tea.
Each Bootcamp will be customised based on the interest and goals of the participant(s), but they always include long working days at the factory and a lot of tea tasting and drinking.
What the Bootcamp package includes:
- 5 days of hands-on tea master training (can be extended to up to 10 days).
- Up to 3 people are included in the package - bring your family or friends with you!
- 3 kg of your own made tea, packaged and shipped to your address at the end of the season. (Your recipe will be stored and if you want, you can order your own tea also in the future.)
- Unique experience that you'll remember for years to come.
The full Bootcamp participation fee is 1399 EUR. It is paid in 3 parts:
- 99 EUR non-refundable booking fee to reserve one of the 30 packages (this is what you pay now).
- 600 EUR pre-payment (payable within 30 days after you book). After making the pre-payment, you can choose the specific dates for your Bootcamp.
- Remaining 700 EUR (full fee) has to be paid 10 days before the start of the Bootcamp.
You are responsible for your travel and accommodation costs and arrangements, it's not included in the participation fee. We'll send you a travel guide and are happy to help.
If you have any questions or comments, then just write to me via firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing you in our factory ;)