A collection of 4 green teas, 1 oolong tea and 1 white tea. You can enjoy a range of flavours – from nutty to floral. It's a good overview of the lighter teas we make on our farm.
The Light Set includes:
- 1 x 30g of Green Velvet - The mildest version of our green teas. It’s perfect for all the tea lovers who tend to forget the leaves to steep for too long. The taste is fresh, smooth and vegetal. You can sense hints of mango in its aftertaste. Almost as if someone had secretly added a dash of sugar to your cup. The tea has a yellowish colour and a sweet aroma.
- 1 x 30g of Sunset Garden - Sunset Garden is one of the first recipes of green tea that got to our "approved" section. It has stayed there ever since and proved to be a favourite to many. The smell is brothy, even a bit roasted. The taste is nicely balanced - it has a grassy, vegetal flavour with hints of flowers in it.
1 x 30g of Renegade Life - This green tea is a true renegade. We took a bit different approach on this one by letting it wither overnight which resulted in quite an interesting green tea in our selection. It has a nutty, a bit roasted aroma with hints of sweetness and umami in it. The taste is not as vegetal as most of our green teas - instead, you can feel notes of chestnuts and peanuts accompanied by a roasted flavour.
- 1 x 50g of Tulip Garden - Both the aroma and taste are fresh and floral, with a nice touch of astringency at the end. A sip of true spring flavours!
- 1 x 50g Lazy Morning - Balancing between green and oolong tea, Lazy Morning is the greenest among our oolong teas. The smell takes you to the fresh and sweet aromas of spring - a lot of lilacs and jasmine. The taste combines a bouquet of lilacs with a nice sweetness.
- 1 x 25g of Cold Spring- A fresh and light white tea, to release its full character it demands a bit longer steeping time. The aroma is fresh and vegetal, with notes of citrus. You can easily use the same leaves for 3-4 brews to enjoy the delicate and sweet white tea with a very light astringency and sweet citrus aftertaste.
Altogether 175g - that’s about 70 cups of tea and 0,55 Euros per cup! And that’s just with one steep ;)
Teas are shipped from Estonia, so there are no additional import taxes within the EU. Outside the EU, additional taxes apply depending on your country's tax rules.
Free shipping applies to the following cart sizes:
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania - purchases over 50 Euros.
- European Union & Switzerland, Norway and the United Kingdom - purchases over 100 Euros.
- All other countries - purchases over 120 Euros.
For orders under the previously specified amounts, the exact delivery rate will be calculated in the shopping cart according to the exact delivery zone and the size of the delivery.
-International shipping - FedEx - delivery time 4-7 business days.
-International shipping - National Post - delivery time 10-20 business days.*
-European Union - FedEx - delivery time 3-5 business days.
-European Union - National Post - delivery time 7-10 business days.*
-Estonia - Omniva or SmartPost parcel locker - delivery time 2-3 business days.
-Latvia - DPD parcel locker - delivery time 3-4 business days.
-Lithuania - Omniva or DPD parcel locker - delivery time 3-4 business days.
-Finland - SmartPost parcel locker - delivery time 3-4 business days.
-Georgia - Georgian Post - delivery time 2-3 business days.
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves.All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
- Ingredients: 100% tea (Camellia Sinensis)
- Brewing instructions are brought out on each package.
- For optimal storage keep the package closed and in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.