This spring black tea was oxidized for an extended time at a low temperature, without forcing it too much and letting it mature gently which resulted in a taste where you can feel dark chocolate and raw cocoa, also sense hints of flowers.
It has an earthy aroma and captivating bronze colour.
Type: Black tea
Plantation: Renegade Estate, Rioni Estate, Mandikori Estate
Harvest: Spring 2020
Package: 30g, 50 g
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
- International shipping - DHL Express - delivery time 2-5 business days
- International shipping - National Post - delivery time 10-20 business days*
- European Union - DHL Express - delivery time 2-3 business days
- European Union - National Post - delivery time 7-10 business days*
- Estonia - Omniva or SmartPost parcel locker - delivery time 2-3 business days
- Latvia - DPD parcel locker - delivery time 3-4 business days
- Lithuania - DPD parcel locker - delivery time 3-4 business days
- Finland - SmartPost parcel locker - delivery time 3-4 business days
- Georgia - Georgian Post - delivery time 2-3 business days
NB! The exact delivery rate will be calculated in the shopping cart according to the exact delivery zone and the size of the delivery.
*Delivery time can be longer due the COVID-19 impact to the postal services around the world.
For orders over 50 Euros, the shipping is for free!