This spring black tea was oxidized for an extended time at a low temperature, without forcing it too much and letting it mature gently which resulted in a taste where you can feel dark chocolate and raw cocoa, also sense hints of flowers.
It has an earthy aroma and captivating bronze colour.
Price per cup: 0,35 EUR and that's with just one steep ;)
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
Delivery times and rates:
- International shipping: 15 EUR, delivery time 10-12 days
- European Union (excluding Baltic states) - 8,50 EUR; delivery time 5-7 days
- Estonia - 3 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
- Latvia - 6 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Lithuania - 7 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Georgia - 2,50 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
For orders over 50 Euros, the shipping is for free!