This is a very lightly oxidized spring black tea. It has a soft and smooth taste where you can feel hints of berries - red currant, raspberries and hibiscus. A fresh and fruity black tea, no sharp edges.
This tea reminds us of those summers at the homestead, with an infusion made of raspberry and hibiscus. Beverage as sweet as those memories that from time to time sneak into your mind with a summer breeze...
Price per cup: 0,32 EUR per cup and that's with only one steep!
All Renegade Tea Estate teas are grown under the Georgian sun, chemical-free and without any concentrated fertilizers. All of the harvests are done by hand- people from nearby villages plucking only the finest leaves. In addition to harvesting from Renegade plantations, we also cooperate with some nearby farmers. All of the teas we sell are produced in our own small factory by either Tomas or Hannes, experimenting with different recipes, trying our best to bring out the greatest tastes of Georgian tea.
Delivery times and rates:
- International shipping: 15 EUR, delivery time 10-12 days
- European Union (excluding Baltic states) - 7,80 EUR; delivery time 5-7 days
- Estonia - 2,80 EUR, delivery time 2-3 days
- Latvia - 5,20 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
- Lithuania - 6,7 EUR, delivery time 3-4 days
For orders over 50 Euros the shipping is for free!